BEST POST YOU BASTARDS EVER DID SEE!

What could be funnier or more entertaining than drawing with other cartoonisty folks? Spontaniously gag-filled drawings starring you and your pals made right before your eyes?!! holy crap! how fun!

So here's a treat! I thought you'd all enjoy some of these presents I got because they are eye-sex. I'll post more and more and more and more, so stay tuned!






BUT First, I have to tell you that drawers (like me and Katie here) have to think for 17 minutes before they decide they want to draw drawings.


And once it's almost time to draw, tingly feelings happen and boy oh boy. . . . . .


Welp, here's the LIVE drawing gallery!

here's four great sketches by Katie Rice !











funny and oily pizza placemat drawing By Johnnie K !










He also did a great caricature of me and katie, check katie's blog...i think she has a picture of it.





David Gemmill's funtime:






























I think I'm Eddie Fitzgerald's biggest fan. This is the funniest and best and favorite napkin drawing in jesus's world. by golly.



Figured i should post one drawing by me!!!!!!!!!!!




you can see more of Katie, David and Marlo cartoons on their blogs:

  • Cartoon David




  • Katie's Funny Cute





  • FIN !

    23 comments:

    Katie said...

    YAY!! I had so much fun meeting you and drawing pictures! Please come back soon so we can have more drawing parties! I will post the drawings I've got tomorrow, ok?

    Ryan Khatam said...

    lets all get drunk again lolz0rz

    Marlo said...

    ryan, barfing rulez LOLZ!

    Katie, let's get married!

    Acetate (Frank Ziegler) said...

    Holy crap Marlo, whats the skinny on this incredible adventure in art? How did you end up visting with these folks? Did you conatct them or vicey-versey. Where'd ya stay? What'd ya do? Aaaack! A million questions spring to mind. Super cool art too !

    Katie said...

    I ACCEPT! Oh yeah, I posted more of our crap on my blog!

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Uli Meyer said...

    Do some real drawing for a change. Know you can do it!

    John S. said...

    Great drawings on all 3 blogs!!! You guys are a brave group for having the nerve to draw in THAT Big Boy's! It's always full of creeps!
    (Good drawing fodder though!)

    Marc Deckter said...

    WOW! - these are great! Thanks for sharing your souvenirs from L.A.!

    geenpool said...

    hoooooooly craptasticular awesomness. Lovin these drawins. keeps it up...just curious, is you drawin' a wiggle monster in the last image?

    david said...

    COME TO LOS ANGEEELESSS

    hurry hurry hurry

    universal studios says they need better caricature artists.


    and homer simpson needs to be drawn funny


    super marlo fix these problems.

    Kristen McCabe said...

    Oooh! Looks like you had a fun-filled Fun-o-Rama! I'm totally jealous! Like Totally! teehee! Nice photos! You and Katie are so Cute!

    TheFuzzyPubes said...

    great post! nice drawings:)

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, this is hilarious stuff. I love it all!

    Gary Clair said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Gary Clair said...

    Mars needs women.. California needs women that can draw funny pics and can tell fart jokes. Stop off in Missouri on your way here, and Shanghai Kristen too!

    It was nice seeing you!..
    Good luck on your Test..icle! (not that you need it)

    Marlo said...

    Kristen would be the perfect californian room mate!

    Thanks Gary

    Mitchel Kennedy said...

    These are so fun to look at! You guys are so good! Man, what a FUN time that would have been!

    I love your stuff, Marlo -- you're cool beans in my book!

    Anonymous said...

    Is the one that says "Come Back Marlo" by John? Looks like his writing, at least...
    Aw, post ALL of it--the othe Eddie one, too. If he had his way no one would ever see any of his drawings. He's got to get ovah that, y'know?

    All of this is SO SO GAWRGEOUS!

    Kristen McCabe said...

    Marlo and I can Road Trip to California! We'll be like Thelma and Louise. Can I be the one who has sex with Brad Pitt? ha!

    Gary Clair said...

    I've been told I look like Brad's brother Stu.

    Martin Wittig said...

    Awesome...Awesome...Awesome..:)

    TOONSTEAK said...

    Love them all! Awesome drawings!

    Cheers,

    Tony